Friday, October 11, 2013

Introduction To Blog

Index

Nuggets Of Gold is an attempt to capture illustrations that are either original material that I have created or ones that I've heard and want to capture and keep. Over the decades, others have told me that illustrations I have given while teaching really helped them to reason and reflect and whatever point I was making. Although I did write a large (unpublished) book years ago, it sorely needed updating. While I do have my Reflections blog, it's purpose is a bit different. Here, with minimal explanation except to setup the context and reason for the illustration, I am merely preserving and presenting illustrations. You are welcome to write me if you have questions.

You can access the Index of this blog's articles by clicking the "Index" link at the top of this article.

P.S. Yes, I know this blog ended up with the link named "nuggetsofgod" instead of "nuggestsofgold." I know I typed it correctly. Not sure how that happened. But the "accident" works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment